Friday, November 21, 2014

Phen375 Random Customer Reviews on Weight Loss Benefits, Comparative Studies and Side Effects



If you are worried that you have not been able to lose your weight despite trying all types of workouts, fad diets, fasts and weight loss products and diet pills, you are not alone. There are thousands like you who are facing the same problem.

 The reason behind the constant failure in losing weight  is that it often becomes difficult to continue visiting gyms, sunshine or rains and paying heavy monthly charges for performing strenuous workouts. You tend to feel lazy, start postponing and finally give up altogether.

The same holds true for expensive fad diets, fasts and other weight loss products. As for diet pills are concerned, quite often they are accompanied by serious and embarrassing side effects.
For example, Orlistat (also known by trade names Xenical and Alli) is a diet pill that works by blocking the enzymes that digest fat. As a result, some fat cannot be absorbed from the gut and is excreted in the feces instead of being metabolically digested, sometimes causing oily anal leakage-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatorrhea .

The same is the case with Phentermine  another popular diet pill, whose uncontrolled  use causes painful side effects.

I think it would be a good idea to read what the actual users or rather the sufferers have to say about their experiences about weight loss diet pills.

Here is a creepy, acutely embarrassing and funny account of a guy who suffered from the side effects of Alli, a popular diet pill and the response it elicited by other users  published in Yahoo Answers


How long till Alli stops giving me Anal Leakage? 


So yeah, I try this new Alli diet pill, it says something like if I eat bad too much to watch out for the side effects, my GOD what side effects! They should put that in big bold letters on the box! "WARNING! If you buy this product and you can't eat like a Rabbit every day, invest in black underwear and expect to do your own laundry to help with the embarrassment.
Imagine my surprise when I was like," you know I been good all week, I think I will eat a nice greasy slice of Pizza!" 


Had I known that the next time I pulled my underwear down I was going to get a big surprise I would have changed my mind. I mean here I am pulling down my tighty whities when I see this big orange wet spot on the back. It's scared me I thought I was dying, good thing I didn't call 911, could you imagine that embarrassing call?

"Hello 911 Emergency"
"Yes, send an ambulance, I think I am dying"
"What's the matter sir?"
"There's greasy orange substance leaking out of my poop chute!"
"very funny sir, did you know it is a felony to prank call emergency services?"
*click*


What scares me too was the orange spotting in the water, it's like you threw a KFC drum stick in the toilet and all the grease came up to the surface! Though since the toilet spots are a darker orange and this happened in a dimly lit bathroom it looked more like blood, I thought I was the first guy to ever get his period. 


I don't think I could handle that, I would be scared if I had an urge to watch Oxygen and Lifetime, and laugh at female comedians who do nothing but complain about how much men suck. I can't even fart in the bathtub without doing an impression of the Exxon Valdez, I swear I can hear baby seals crying.

What where the drug makers thinking when they made this?
Doctor, "Hey guys I have a great Idea to get people to lose weight and to cut back on STD's!"
"How!"
"We'll invent a pill that when you eat bad (and most will) will cause embarrassing side effects, they won't even be able to pass wind without soiling their selves, so therefore it will entice them to eat right!"
"How will it solve STD's?"
"Do you Seriously think anyone taking this stuff and getting orange anal leakage is going to get laid?"
*round of applause*


The only positive aspect of this whole ordeal is that I spend a lot less time on the toilet (that would have made my x g/f happy) . I use to spend like a half an hour in there, I would sit back read or play a gameboy it was my quiet time. But now thanks to greasy orange lubrication I launch my missiles faster than a Parkinson's suffering dictator with his fingers on the launch button. 


You can rest assure if WW3 ever happened we would be safe in the waters because I am pretty sure if I stuck my bum underwater I could shoot down anything with the velocity of my anal projectiles. Gives a whole new meaning of silent but deadly I tell you that.

Speaking of that, I was on a date the other night, and I hadn't taken the pill for a couple of days so I thought I was safe. So here I am in a nice restaurant, my date gets up to run to the rest room when the urge to pass wind comes upon me. Thinking it's been long enough that I haven't been on the pill I could get away with the one cheek sneak.


 I knew instantly it felt wet, I was like oh my god, this feels gross, like I blew my nose in my pants! Well she gets back and I pay, we get up and head to the local comedy club, the second phase of our date. Soon as we get seated I excuse myself to go the restroom,

 I try not to take a long time because if a guy is gone longer than 5 minutes the woman knows what is going on. So I get in the stall and pull down my pants, it looked like I was smuggling a melted Hershey bar, it was so gross, I never in my life ever done this since I was winged off breast milk, especially on a date! 

So here I am with my pants around my ankles debating what I want to do, I could throw out my underwear and go commando but underwear is so expensive these days, this was my good pair, you know the kind you reserve for dates in case you go all the way.

 Now here I am probably the only guy in the club praying he doesn't get lucky tonight. So I look in my pants too and I notice that it had soaked through my underwear and got in my pants! 

The last thing I need is a brown racing stripe in the back of my blue jeans. So since the public restroom was not the single stall kind where I can locked the door, washing my shorts in the sink was not going to fly, so I did the next best thing and like a 500 pound guy after eating taco bell I grabbed a hand full of toilet paper and started cleaning house.

 After 10 minutes, no more toilet paper, a clogged toilet, and a soon to be ticked off janitor, I wash my hands and head to my table to finish out my date having a good time. During the performance one of the comedians does a hilarious joke about tossing the salad and I am thinking to myself, I wish I had a salad in my pants, right now it's more like mushroom soup! 

Needless to say that night I didn't put any moves on her at all so she either thinks I am a gentleman or gay, either way I might have actually scored some Brownie points, oh god why did I say Brownie. 

So yeah, I ended up all alone, and the first thing I did was take a shower, I am so glad I recently instead the detachable showerhead and have excellent water pressure. I hope the stain comes out of my pants and my shorts! If not I am going to buy a new pair at Wally World and take the stained ones back and tell them the old pair didn't fit and hope they don't unfold them.

I swear to GOD the above paragraph is a true story I am not making it up!


So to put everything in a simple aspect, spending 60 dollars to cause embarrassing side effects is not worth losing 5 extra pounds, I will stick to diet and exercise. Well I better stop now, I have to head to the store to buy a bag of depends...

Best AnswerAsker's Choice


MaryContrary answered 7 years ago

I'm sorry, but I laughed reading that. the way you told it was so funny, but it might have turned me off eating kfc for a long time. Honestly, a few years ago, i tried something called Xenical. I know exactly what you mean about the greasy spots floating in the toilet! (guess this subject aint for the faint of hearT! ha ha) however mine were never orange. 

But if I had ANY FAT intake at all, i was laying on the bed groaning in agony. Felt like someone was twisting it out of my intestines or something. God I hated that stuff! If you've stopped taking it, i would assume things will return to normal pretty fast. And you're right--good diet and exercise is the only way to go. Forget the quick fixes, they don't work.
DOWN WITH CRAPPY PHARMACEUTICALS. *pun intended.


Other Answers (4)
Relevance







MissDeviance answered 7 years ago
People will freak out at your description but it is 1000% true. I've been trying to warn people about that pill for months and months. No one can believe it.

My husband tried the pill when it was a prescription (Xenical). He worked at home -- thank God. Pizza did it for him too. Anything greasy will trigger it. The grease does not get absorbed into your body, and it "gently" flows out with nothing to stop it. Totally disgusting.

He ruined his favorite (and very expensive) office chair. And that smell was nauseating. (I think I've finally forgotten what it was like, but for months just the thought of it would make me wretch).

Honestly, users of that pill NEED to wear adult diapers during the time that they use it. It works TOO well. It blocks fat absorbtion from foods, so you HAVE to eat 100% fat free foods or you WILL pay the price!

That pill was a good idea but it isn't practical. You're much better off with Weight Watchers online. It works, and it's easy to do (and you don't have to buy their foods at all -- and you can eat pizza -- and you will definitely lose weight).

PS - You will NEVER get that stain out. The chair was ruined. His pants were ruined. His socks were ruined. (Yes, it had slowly leaked down his legs, and again, he didn't even notice it because it was a slow greasy micro-stream.)

I was horrified when I heard it was going over-the-counter. But no one will listen, no one will believe it, and people think you are just being gross and exaggerating. You are not. That pill is horrible.


 Ref: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080609070121AA4stqt

Click Here to Learn More About How Phen375 Works

Now about Phentermine and its serious side effects

 Phentermine which was launched as an over-the counter weight loss  pill, but was later ordered to be sold only on prescription because of its serious side effects. The reason being it acts as an appetite suppressant by adversely affecting the central nervous system.

It acts like amphetamine, a prescription medicine whose possession and distribution is tightly controlled due to the significant health risks associated with uncontrolled or heavy use.

 Larger doses of amphetamine are likely to impair cognitive function and induce rapid muscle breakdown. It may cause psychosis resulting in delusions and paranoia.

 For more information, go to: http://www.drugs.com/phentermine.html

Here is what some users have to say by way of its side effects in Yahoo Answers







Phentermine what are long term side effects? 
Do this drug damage your internal organs
Best Answer



Jadalina answered 8 years ago

I was on Phentermine for a while a few years back. It's not intended for long term use, just to help get the hunger under control while the person gets started on a healthy eating plan. Your body starts to build up a resistance to the effects of Phentermine after a few weeks of treatment, so if you stay on it longer than that, you'll have to increase the doseage to get anything out of it.

By the third week my sleep was wrecked. I couldn't sleep longer than 3 hours a night, if that. The lack of sleep caused my memory to start failing. I couldn't remember what I'd had for breakfast that day, and I felt sooo stupid and dull. People would ask me stuff and I'd just kinda "duh" at them, lol!

Since Phentermine has a similar chemical structure to amphetamines, taking it may cause a positive result in urine screening tests for amphetamines.

I looked this last part about the side effects up. 

Mild
Blurred vision, dry mouth, sleeplessness, irritability, stomach upset or constipation may occur the first few days as your body adjusts to the medication. Other adverse events include central nervous system effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, and changes in libido. Alcohol can increase unwanted side effects of dizziness.

Moderate
Chest pain, pounding heart, difficulty urinating, breathing difficulties or swelling while taking this medication

Severe
Primary pulmonary hypertension (PPH) and cardiac valvular disease have been reported in patients receiving a combination of Phentermine and Fenfluramine (Phen-fen) or dexfenfluramine.  The possibility of an association between PPH and the use of Phentermine alone cannot be ruled out.



Finally... A Safe, Effective Weight Loss Diet Pill

Phen 375 was developed by merchant RDK following widespread public complaints against the nasty   side effects of Phentermine. It has been banned as an over-the-counter pill and has to be taken under the close scrutiny of a doctor.

Phen 375, also known as Phentemine (without R),  has, therefore, been created as an alternative to phentermine prescription diet pills. It is a natural dietary supplement.  Phen375 is a potent appetite suppressant and fat burner, which does not yield the typical side effects of Phentermine and other diet pills.

It is 100% legal and available without prescription. It has been widely endorsed by common users not only as an effective weight loss solution, but also for boosting metabolism and overall quality of life and well-being.


                            Visit Official Website For More Information
Phen375 Testimonials from random, anonymous users
Any Phen375 fat burner reviews? 







I recently came across this fat burner called Phen375, anyone tried it?
I would appreciate any reviews/experience from REAL users. And please don't
give me that "try eating healthy" crap.

Thanks

What is Phen375 side effects

Photo and video testimonials of beneficiaries of Phen375

Phen375 changed my life!


After the birth of my son I weighed in at 222, on a 5"3 frame you can imagine how horrible I felt and looked. I started dieting and exercising it took me 6 months to lose 22lbs, my weight then stalled there for another 6 months.
Stuck at 200 I was miserable and really down on myself all the time. I had zero energy and I avoided most social activities. I then started to look for something to help me on my journey.
I came across Phen375 while surfing the web and I decided to order a month’s supply.
After 2 weeks the results were nothing less than a miracle, I had already dropped 11 pounds
.. so I instantly jumped on the computer and ordered again.
I had so much energy and the best part is itcompletely suppressed my appetite.
The thing I love about Phen375 is it isn't just a pill, they offer you a complete diet plan, it takes the total guess work out of the diet and the best part is it actually WORKS!!
"I weighed 200 lbs when I started and I now weigh 154 lbs that's 46 lbs GONE for good. From a size 16 to a size 8, saying that actually makes me tear up."
Danielle, Canada, May 2012
 I lost about 8 lbs WITHOUT exercising



I decided to take PHEN375 approximately a month and a half ago. I was very hesitant to take a diet pill since I've always believed in exercising and a good diet. However, after having my child (3 years ago), I found it extremely difficult to get back in shape no matter how hard I tried. 

I needed to lose approx. 15-18 lbs. and after losing barely 5 lbs of those 10, it just felt impossible to accomplish that goal. I became frustrated. I exercised but it was not the same as before. Having a new routine and limited time to work out as new a mom is very challenging, especially with lack of sleep. 


PHEN375 is the first diet/appetite reducer pill I've ever taken. I have to admit I was convinced it would not work but after doing research on the internet and reading all the testimonials, it deserved a try. 

The very first day I started taking PHEN375 my appetite was almost gone. I also followed the advice of drinking a glass of water almost every hour of the day. I was amazed how little I was eating. By 6:30pm (usually the time I get really hungry for dinner) I was not hungry! I would eat some fruit and that would do it. I felt no side effects either - which was my greatest concern. Another really good thing about this diet pill is that it makes you drink a lot of water which is great. I've only had water since I started taking PHEN375 and I don't feel like having any juice or even vitamin water. It's really unbelievable. 

I took PHEN375 for 1.5 months and I lost about 8 lbs WITHOUT exercising. I still need to lose another 7-8 lbs to be at my ideal weight but the supply I got was only for that length of time. I wish I would've purchased the 90-day supply. It's a better deal overall. I will try it again but this time I'm going to complement it with exercising. My plan is to lose 8 lbs more in 4 weeks with exercising which is a realistic goal. 

I would recommend PHEN375 to anyone who needs to lose 10-35 lbs or so. I consider PHEN375 safe for steady and gradual weight loss. This is not going to work if you want to lose excessive weight in just 'weeks'. It would not be safe doing it that way anyway. I'd get the 90 day supply and try to add some exercising. You WILL see results! 

CS, California, May 2011

Here is one of the several video testimonials



Please note
Some people desperately try quick fixes to lose the weight and end up gaining pounds. If you are one of them, don’t take Phen 375.

It is true that Phen 375 diet pill is an efficient solution for weight loss, but it is not at all a MAGIC PILL that will reduce your weight overnight. Also, please remember that most weight loss pills that are touted as magical are really not like that. 


It is true that all weight loss pills are not created qualitatively equal. Nonetheless, Phen375 is one of the best weight loss pills in the market and that is why you may give it a try.
  • Weight loss of 20 pounds per month (on average) That's MORE than enough to notice a huge change, very quickly.
  • Increased body fat burning ability. Ridding your body of fat you already have stored will turbo-charge your results.
  • Increased metabolism. Fast metabolism = less fat stored.
  • Suppressed appetite. Turn your biggest enemy into your biggest ally... by finally keeping your appetite under YOUR control.
Click Here or the  package below to place your order right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment