Friday, April 2, 2010
Relieve your constipation to lose your belly fat
10 simple yet effective tips to cure constipation
1. Drink a glass or two of lukewarm or room-temperature water the first thing in the morning. Adding lime juice may help you to lose weight. Take a walk for about 10-15 minutes to stimulate your bowels.
2. Also drink plenty of water, about 7-8 glasses, during the day.
3. Stay in the toilet for at least 10 minutes without exerting any pressure. You will start feeling motions after about a month or so.
4. Take soupy dishes rather than fried ones. Eat unrefined foods such as whole grain cereal bran, roughage rich raw fruits, vegetables, salads and sprouts. Take Psyllium seeds or husk and wheat bran with water. They are fibrous and laxative.
5. Eat your dinner sometime before you go to bed so that it get time to be digested.
6. Chew your food thoroughly so that it gets blended with your saliva. Hurriedly gulped unchewed food is not digested easily and causes constipation. Do not make your intestine do the work of your teeth.
7. If possible, take a glass of warm milk before you go to bed.
8. Avoid medicinal laxatives; they may cause addiction and become ineffective after some time.
9. An occasional enema of warm water can also help evacuation. Do not, however, make it a habit.
10. Do not postpone going to toilet when you feel the urge. This may kill the urge.
Here is the video showing Yoga cure for constipation by Swami Ramdev, today’s greatest exponent and authority on Yoga. His Yoga teachings have benefitted millions across the world. He starts with mantras in Hindi language. Please wait till he switches over to English.
Baba Ramdev -Yoga for Constipation & Piles (English)
Yoga for Constipation: Uddiyana Bandha & Nauli
Yoga Exercises That Help You Lose Belly Fat
Tags: lose your belly fat , lose weight cure for constipation yoga cure for constipation Swami Ramdev